-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UF formal application
Started by Mstoothlady2012
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks! wow look at your interview dates. Looks like October is going to be lots of fun for you! good luck!im pretty sure mine was a page. not positive though. I believe as long as you get down all your ideas in a cohesive paper and it sounds good length doesnt matter as much.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email saying that my app was complete, though I never filled out a secondary 😕
I got an email saying that my app was complete, though I never filled out a secondary 😕
I received the same e-mail, I'm nervous now. Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow.
*edit* I just checked their website, they only give out secondaries to select applicants. I hope I get one.
yeah they do have a secondary application.
DDS4tehwin, is it an email sayin they received your application?
dont worry. i'm sure you're fine
I have had no contact regarding a secondary. This is what I got:
We have received your application and are currently in the process of reviewing it. The Admissions Office will contact you directly if there is additional information required.
I have had no contact regarding a secondary. This is what I got:
We have received your application and are currently in the process of reviewing it. The Admissions Office will contact you directly if there is additional information required.
From what I read on their website: if they want you to fill out a secondary, they'll give it to you.
UF will send an email inviting you to an interview. The email will have your interview date and a link to your secondary application that you're supposed to fill out before your interview date. Oh, when you get the secondary application, be ready to write another essay. The topic is something along: Please tell us about yourself; your accomplishments, goals, hobbies, etc. Basically, another essay where you mention stuff NOT in your AADSAS. Good luck!
UF will send an email inviting you to an interview. The email will have your interview date and a link to your secondary application that you're supposed to fill out before your interview date. Oh, when you get the secondary application, be ready to write another essay. The topic is something along: Please tell us about yourself; your accomplishments, goals, hobbies, etc. Basically, another essay where you mention stuff NOT in your AADSAS. Good luck!
Just so people know, this doesn't have to be the case. They sent me the secondary application a while ago and no interview invitation as of yet.
J
jackbauer!
Just so people know, this doesn't have to be the case. They sent me the secondary application a while ago and no interview invitation as of yet.
you're not a florida resident, are you?
jb!🙂
you're not a florida resident, are you?
jb!🙂
Ah, no I'm not, that may be why.
J
jackbauer!
Ah, no I'm not, that may be why.
if i remember correctly, florida residents get the supplementary at the same time as the invite. out of staters get the supplementary, and then may get an interview... good luck!
jb!🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if i remember correctly, florida residents get the supplementary at the same time as the invite. out of staters get the supplementary, and then may get an interview... good luck!
jb!🙂
i dunno, im a florida resident and got my 2ndary with my interview invite like you said but my good friend is also a florida resident and got a 2ndary and then an invite.
i have not heard of such a thing happening.Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone heard of applicants getting interviews without filling out the secondary application?
im out of stater..got the secondary back in august....got rejected a few weeks ago without an interview
Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone heard of applicants getting interviews without filling out the secondary application?
I got my interview invite 3 days before my interview so i didnt have to fill my secondary until after the interview. I think that even if you interview before submiting your secondary, you still have to eventually turn it in in order to be conseidered.