UF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ricely

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview with UF. Any feedback from you guys? What did they ask you?

Members don't see this ad.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UF stop interviewing on March 15??

Cane

Hey, gatorgirl. Congrats on you Junior Honors interview. I'm assuming that's what you are talking about, considering UF stopped interviewing a while ago. I don't know that we old fogies can be of much assistance. I think they are going to ask you totally different questions. I'd imagine you need to know how to answer this:

"Why the rush? Wouldn't you benefit from an extra year of undergrad?"

or maybe this:

"Do you think you are mature enough to handle the medical curriculum at such a young age?".

I interviewed with UF last year. They were pretty laid back. Don't expect a stress interview (I highly doubt you'll get one).

Good luck!

DOWN WITH UF!!! Sorry, had to add that. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by Scooby's Bitch:
•Screw Junior Honors. If your ass is smart enough to get in there, then you're smart enough to go somewhere better than UF for med school. 1 year ain't a big deal!•••••I agree, but ya never know. I was qualified to apply for Junior Honors...until Biorganic Chem. If you have a bump in the road...

Just think of this:

Avg GPA:
Harvard - 3.8
UF - 3.72

One $hitty grade in a 4 credit class can do a nice job of keeping you out of extremely competitive programs.

Also...no MCAT required! :D That's a HUGE plus.

DOWN WITH UF!!!

Good Lord Papa Smurf, why the Hell did you change your name to that?