UF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hunterpostbacst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview from UF as a non-resident today.
Any hotel around the UF?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview from UF as a non-resident today.
Any hotel around the UF?

Are you looking for one close to the school but still reasonable? There's actually a hotel on campus called the Reitz Union hotel. It typically starts at like $99 depending on when you come (make sure its not a game day weekend or I'm sure they'll be booked!) You'd most likely be able to take the bus from these hotels to the dental school. I know a really reasonable hotel is the Super 8 and it is near the interstate, it is probably about $50 a night. Let me know if you're looking for anything specifically and I'll try to help you out :) Congrats on the interview!

Are you looking for one close to the school but still reasonable? There's actually a hotel on campus called the Reitz Union hotel. It typically starts at like $99 depending on when you come (make sure its not a game day weekend or I'm sure they'll be booked!) You'd most likely be able to take the bus from these hotels to the dental school. I know a really reasonable hotel is the Super 8 and it is near the interstate, it is probably about $50 a night. Let me know if you're looking for anything specifically and I'll try to help you out :) Congrats on the interview!
Thanks a lot!!!! I have never thought of UF actually. anybody can tell me why UF? Is it good to make a practice than NYC? I think NYC has so many dentists already working and insurance companies are so well-thiis means dentists feel bugging to manage their practices in nyc.

Members don't see this ad :)
got an interview as well. Congrats!!!:thumbup:

Im not sure if UF does this but i kno some dental schools, or at least they used to have a program where if ur coming for an interview a dental student will host you. Im not sure wat its called but a recent dental graduate told me that he was able to stay with some students from the dental school. I would look into that, u can get a first hand look a tto wat life is like at that Dschool

I have a UF invite for the 29th...when are you guys' interviews?

I'm pretty sure UF doesn't do that. Btw, congrats on your interview vlct0ria.

Im not sure if UF does this but i kno some dental schools, or at least they used to have a program where if ur coming for an interview a dental student will host you. Im not sure wat its called but a recent dental graduate told me that he was able to stay with some students from the dental school. I would look into that, u can get a first hand look a tto wat life is like at that Dschool