UF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just got an interview from UF as a non-resident today.
Any hotel around the UF?

Are you looking for one close to the school but still reasonable? There's actually a hotel on campus called the Reitz Union hotel. It typically starts at like $99 depending on when you come (make sure its not a game day weekend or I'm sure they'll be booked!) You'd most likely be able to take the bus from these hotels to the dental school. I know a really reasonable hotel is the Super 8 and it is near the interstate, it is probably about $50 a night. Let me know if you're looking for anything specifically and I'll try to help you out 🙂 Congrats on the interview!
 
Are you looking for one close to the school but still reasonable? There's actually a hotel on campus called the Reitz Union hotel. It typically starts at like $99 depending on when you come (make sure its not a game day weekend or I'm sure they'll be booked!) You'd most likely be able to take the bus from these hotels to the dental school. I know a really reasonable hotel is the Super 8 and it is near the interstate, it is probably about $50 a night. Let me know if you're looking for anything specifically and I'll try to help you out 🙂 Congrats on the interview!
Thanks a lot!!!! I have never thought of UF actually. anybody can tell me why UF? Is it good to make a practice than NYC? I think NYC has so many dentists already working and insurance companies are so well-thiis means dentists feel bugging to manage their practices in nyc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im not sure if UF does this but i kno some dental schools, or at least they used to have a program where if ur coming for an interview a dental student will host you. Im not sure wat its called but a recent dental graduate told me that he was able to stay with some students from the dental school. I would look into that, u can get a first hand look a tto wat life is like at that Dschool
 
I'm pretty sure UF doesn't do that. Btw, congrats on your interview vlct0ria.

Im not sure if UF does this but i kno some dental schools, or at least they used to have a program where if ur coming for an interview a dental student will host you. Im not sure wat its called but a recent dental graduate told me that he was able to stay with some students from the dental school. I would look into that, u can get a first hand look a tto wat life is like at that Dschool