UF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentdreamy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I just got invited for an interview with UF on Dec 4th. I am extremely nervous about the interview.
Can those of you who have already interviewed with UF share some helpful tips :)

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think there is already a thread for UF interviews, try searching.

I interviewed in July; great school, very laid back and conversational interview (4 on one though...). Study your application, be prepared to talk about anything you wrote in your PS, and practice answering typical dental school interview questions (why dentistry, why UF, etc.). Also, be prepared to ask questions about UFCD.

I interviewed there in August and had a great experience. really like the school, everyone was very friendly and helpful, and the interview itself was laid back and conversational. it was 3 on 1 interview but very relaxed, we mostly talked about my application. hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you so much for responding! it really puts me at ease hearing from you guys. have you heard back from them? hope it was only good news. how long do they usually take to get back to you?

im going to try looking for that thread right now. thanks :)

No one hears from anyone until December the 1st. It is beyond me how this gets by some people!

he only posted 6 times.

relax :cool: