UF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringdds02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seems like its been quite a while since anyone mentioned getting a UF interview. From what I've heard they had an interview date on Aug. 15th but since then I haven't heard anything on SDN...

Has anyone been invited for an interview lately or been sent supplementals? Does UF usually send the bulk of their interviews later in the year?

I about to start popping some anxiety pills lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that UF had their orientation last week so perhaps they've been busy with that instead of sending interview invites and supplementals.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that UF had their orientation last week so perhaps they've been busy with that instead of sending interview invites and supplementals.
Good point! I kind of had a bit of false hope after UF called me; I haven't heard back since then and in a panic I applied to two more schools :laugh:.

Lately I've been finally relaxing though. It seems that they are on an invitation hiatus because I've also noticed nobody on SDN claiming UF interviews. I think they might offer interviews and waves, and we're just experiencing a lull. No need to panic!

I received an interview invite this morning.

I am oos, and received an interview this morning as well.

Around 8/14 and submitted it on 8/16.

Thanks... I think i have my first rejection, I sent it the 8th of august, and still haven't heard anything. They changed their mind for some reason. Do any of you know if they send a rejection letter or email. It would be nice to just get out of the confusion of what is going on with my application.

Hey, who knows. You might get an invite later on in the year if you don't get one soon. It's only August and interview invites just started coming out this past month pretty much.

I got one from NOVA and UConn really quick, for some reason UF is just not bitting lol. For what i see here it hasnt taken anyone more than 2 weeks to get their interview after supp, therefore i am assuming is game over for me regarding UF. :cool:

They probably put it on the maybe pile. I'm in the same boat, too. I'm not worrying too much not cuz of my stats or anything, but I'm just trying to not lose hope. :)

Does anyone know how they give out supplementals? Does everyone who applied get one or do they pick and choose?

I have similar stats to those of you who have received them already and was in the 1st or 2nd batch and nothing (well DAT scores weren't received until mid-July)...Could it be that they just haven't gotten to me? Maybe they do it in alphabetical order :oops:

Their website said that they send supplementals to those they want to invite in general.

They probably put it on the maybe pile. I'm in the same boat, too. I'm not worrying too much not cuz of my stats or anything, but I'm just trying to not lose hope. :)

When did you submitted supp bluesprite?

Does anyone know how they give out supplementals? Does everyone who applied get one or do they pick and choose?

I have similar stats to those of you who have received them already and was in the 1st or 2nd batch and nothing (well DAT scores weren't received until mid-July)...Could it be that they just haven't gotten to me? Maybe they do it in alphabetical order :oops:

~1600 applications, give out 500 supplementals and interview 300-350

I remember when I worried about this stuff. I kinda of miss it in a way.

But moving on: the office of admission sends a chunk of interviews out early and those usually come with secondary applications. But like me, I received an secondary, then turned it in and finally was granted an interview... not to mention, the interview was sch-ed for Friday at 445 (best time to be interviewed!)

Kevin