UF Jax campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babyvi3thonnie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yay I got into Jax campus for UF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Man, Im so relieved someone finally got a response.
I sure hope mine comes in the mail soon.

Oh yeah, babythionne, did ur acceptance letter come in a big package or a little envelope?

my dad called me at work to tell me but he did say there were paperworks with the letter too so i guess it has to be a package...i just got the letter today....were you there at 1 at the interview? what did you look like

Members don't see this ad :)
I was there at about 2. I was dressed up in a burgundy dress shirt and black pants and a burgundy tie.

I recieved a rejection letter post interview at Jax campus....I think my interview went average...not super great but I think I did ok. I am very disapointed that i recieved a rejection letter after the interview....UF is the only school I applied to this year too...well i guess i will get a couple of bears to drown my sorrow

I recieved a rejection letter post interview at Jax campus....I think my interview went average...not super great but I think I did ok. I am very disapointed that i recieved a rejection letter after the interview....UF is the only school I applied to this year too...well i guess i will get a couple of bears to drown my sorrow

Were you put on a waitlist or just rejected?

I'm sorry Gator14....thats Ok I was rejected from them last yr too...just study harder for the PCAT and more pharm experience....good luck next yr....

Have you thought about another field....I actually looked in to optometry...its not so bad and I took the OAT and I think its a lil easier than the Pcat...

I found out last week that I got accepted to UF COP Jax campus!! I'm so happy!!!:D