UF, NYU, Nova??

Started by Patricklol
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Patricklol

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in a tough situation.. Well a favorable tough one and I am grateful to be in this situation.. However, I have no clue on what school to attend. Some inputs please. Btw I am a florida resident.
 
lol this is pretty easy.. dont even consider NYU; too expensive and if you want to practice in FL, stay in FL for school; as both the FL schools will prepare you for the the FL license exam (which is the most difficult one)

go to the cheaper school; UF. unless your parents (or you) are wealthy and paying for school for you, always pick the cheaper school. which one would you have more fun at? NOVA for sure; but it's not worth the extra ~$80K your going to be paying. that was easy 🙂
 
+1 for what Omar said. You'd have to be crazy to sacrifice the over 100k savings in tuition, weather, and lets not forget women. Licensure is also something to think about.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks a lot! For a while i was thinking about going out of state to some school up north for personal reason, but i think I'm just going to go to UF. You guys mentioned some very important points. once again, thanks a lot for your opinions!!! GO GATORS!! :highfive:
 
Thanks a lot! For a while i was thinking about going out of state to some school up north for personal reason, but i think I'm just going to go to UF. You guys mentioned some very important points. once again, thanks a lot for your opinions!!! GO GATORS!! :highfive:

Good choice. It's basically a no brainer.