UF or UNC

Started by ford
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ford

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i've been set on going to UF Jacksonville campus, but i recently got into UNC. UNC was amazing and I was extremely happy to be going to UF but i was wondering what you guys thought. I know i ultimately have to make my own decision but its a tough one. also tuition is not an issue. thanks.
 
I visited UNC and heard nothing but good things about the supportive faculty and other resources that prepare you to succeed. They are also ranked among the top pharmacy schools. It really is your decision, but do take into consideration the program and faculty support. Good luck! I apply this year and UNC is definitely at the top of my list.
 
Love the Joakim Noah avatar. The choice is yours....do research on both schools but you'll be good either way.