UF-Orlando Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LilBambuDancer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many seats are left at UF-Orlando campus? I just had my interview there on April 13. I'm just wondering what my chances are at getting in. The more I think about it, the more stressed out I get. Any info is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how many seats are left at UF-Orlando campus? I just had my interview there on April 13. I'm just wondering what my chances are at getting in. The more I think about it, the more stressed out I get. Any info is appreciated.

No idea how many seats are left... but I know my class has only 50 people. The fact that you had an interview already says to me that your chances are great. If you had an interview, and didn't completely bomb it or appear socially inept or unprofessional... your chances are very high.

No idea how many seats are left... but I know my class has only 50 people. The fact that you had an interview already says to me that your chances are great. If you had an interview, and didn't completely bomb it or appear socially inept or unprofessional... your chances are very high.

Thanks Ethyl. I feel a little better now :) I know that UF-Orl only accepts 50 to 60 students a year. They already accepted a bunch of people from the first interview, so that leaves only a few seats left.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks Ethyl. I feel a little better now :) I know that UF-Orl only accepts 50 to 60 students a year. They already accepted a bunch of people from the first interview, so that leaves only a few seats left.

Last year, I got my acceptance 'e-mail' in mid March. I guess my acceptance was delayed in the mail. :p I've heard of them accepting people up till the day before orientation.

hello, lilbambudancer.. i too had my intrview at orlando campus on april 13th.. i am pretty stressed out too if i will get in or not, since my stats are not so good. i did hear that they interviewed about 64 students for 60 seats.. which is not very competitive. i will let u know when i get my letter.
Hello lilbambu

hello, lilbambudancer.. i too had my intrview at orlando campus on april 13th.. i am pretty stressed out too if i will get in or not, since my stats are not so good. i did hear that they interviewed about 64 students for 60 seats.. which is not very competitive. i will let u know when i get my letter.
Hello lilbambu​
Hi Dr2011.....I'm glad to hear that someone else is feeling as stressed out as I am :) My GPA and PCAT score are similar to yours....We're on the same boat here. How many people do you think were interviewed on April 13 besides us? Is 64 the total number of students interviewed from 3 different dates? If so, then it is pretty good news. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. Hopefully I will still have my sanity before then :D

HI lilbambudancer.. i received my UF acceptance letter today.. did u hear anything back yet?.. I am very excited...:)

HI lilbambudancer.. i received my UF acceptance letter today.. did u hear anything back yet?.. I am very excited...:)

Congrats!!

I've mentioned this in another thread but there's a Q&A session for all incoming students on May 4th, starting at 1PM. It's basically just a bunch of current students that give you tips and what to expect for next school year. There's also one in August... I definitely suggest checking one out! ;)

hey thanks for your help. i will be attending one in august..Thank you!!:)
Congrats!!

I've mentioned this in another thread but there's a Q&A session for all incoming students on May 4th, starting at 1PM. It's basically just a bunch of current students that give you tips and what to expect for next school year. There's also one in August... I definitely suggest checking one out! ;)

Congrats!!

Thanks Ethyl. I'll most likely be there on May 4th.