UF Post-Interview Call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did you receive a call?

• Yes. I interviewed and received a call from the office

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No. I interviewed, but did not receive a call from the office

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • No. I did not interview.

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

veryhappylabrador

Dog enthusiast
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some people got called by the UF admissions office asking if we had any new questions since our interview. The admissions office also told us what to expect in the days leading up to December 1. Did you get a call?

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed mid-Sept and received a call a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what this call means? does everyone that interview receive a call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what this call means? does everyone that interview receive a call?

Could be a courtesy for everybody who interviewed, could be a subtle hint. Unless you work in the admissions office, you don't really know what it means.

Reactions: 1 users
They call everyone

Last edited:
Why would they go out of their way and be extremely nice to call you if they were going to reject you?

Some people got called by the UF admissions office asking if we had any new questions since our interview. The admissions office also told us what to expect in the days leading up to December 1. Did you get a call?
If the dean made the call, you can start getting ready for the Dec 1 celebration, but if the person calling you sounded like she/he graduated from telemarketing school you may want to scale down your plans.

Reactions: 2 users
If the dean made the call, you can start getting ready for the Dec 1 celebration, but if the person calling you sounded like she/he graduated from telemarketing school you may want to scale down your plans.

The guy who called worked in the admissions office. He was there on the interview day.

The guy who called worked in the admissions office. He was there on the interview day.
In that case you might sleep a little better for at least the next 3 nights.

Reactions: 1 users