UF Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzar90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, in the UF supplemental "Indicate your undergraduate specialization", anyone know what they want me to put? I called a few times but no one is picking up.

Members don't see this ad.

Whatever you feel you are most educated in, I'd say. For example, I said I specialize in Molecular Biology. I actually was a molec bio major, but switched to premed bio at the last minute to save $3000 and 16 weeks, but had a curriculum heavy in biochemistry, cell biology, and molecular topics.

I was under the impression that was if you had a formal concentration in some subfield. For example, at my school if you want to get a Bachelors degree in Biology you have the option of just getting a straight bio degree but if you plan your bio electives right your degree will say that you have a concentration in biomedical or some environmental studies. I didn't focus solely on the medical classes and took a few nature based bio classes so my degree simply says BS Biology, therefore, I didn't indicate any specialization.

Reactions: 1 user