UF supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkpari27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the UF supplemental looks like, I decided to apply there recently. I know it's late, but I was hoping to get started on the secondary soon, are there any essay questions? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how the UF supplemental looks like, I decided to apply there recently. I know it's late, but I was hoping to get started on the secondary soon, are there any essay questions? Thanks!

There is one essay, but it doesn't tell you how long it needs to be. The prompt basically says tell them more about yourself besides what's included in your AADSAS app (challenges you faced, interests, values, goals, etc). There is actually a thread about the UF supplemental you should check out:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=647605&highlight=uf+supplemental

they send out supplemental request with interview invitation this year. i think they have the link for supplemental on their website...
good luck :)