ratqueen
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you this is very helpful as I wasn’t sure hand note taking was a possibility. I love the eco friendly aspect of it too! I guess I’m also wondering if you think just an ipad is sufficient for all schoolwork and projects or would I need a laptop in addition for things like making presentations, writing papers, etc. ?I love my iPad with Notability! I'm like you and have always handwritten my notes, but there is way too much material to do that for vet school- you'd be printing out several hundred slides a day. I like using an ipad so that I can underline the things the professor emphasizes and then add my own elaborations as needed, without having to worry about wasting paper or writing things that are already on the slides. A lot of people use onenote or notability to write notes on the slides, and some people prefer to type their notes. You'll learn whatever works best for you, but I definitely recommend some sort of ipad or computer so you have the slides in front of you! (Also, sometimes slides get put up at the very last minute, so it's nice to have a device where you can download them instantly as opposed to trying to print everything beforehand.)