UFers-Got a question for ya

Started by willagirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willagirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I received this email from UF. Does this mean they have gone through all the applications, and I have made it past the first round???

thanks!!

Dear Applicant:


Thank you for considering the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Florida for your future studies. I am including a timeline of important dates for the current admissions cycle:


Week of December 9th, 2013 – Application Packets will be distributed to the Admissions Committee for review.


Week of January 6th, 2014 – Packet reviews due back from the Admissions Committee


Week of January 13th, 2014 - Fall 2014 transcripts should be submitted to VMCAS. Those of you completing pre-requisites in the Fall should also send a transcript to my attention. Again - I will only need transcripts from those applicants who completed pre-requisites in the Fall 2013 term!


January 15th, 2014 (+/- 2 days depending on admissions committee timeliness) – Interview offers will be sent out. Offers will be sent out via email only.


Saturday February 1st, 2014 – First Interview Day


Saturday February 8th, 2014 – Second Interview Day


Letters of acceptance will be emailed by the end of February to early March, 2014.


Week of June 2nd, 2014 – Spring 2014 transcripts due in my office.


These dates are subject to change. I will keep you informed of any changes.


Best of luck to everyone!


Enjoy your weekend.


Sincerely,


Lynnette Chaparro


Chief Admissions Officer


UF CVM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably better off posting this in the UF thread rather than starting a whole new thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pp9