UFL Professional App ?

Started by david594
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

david594

The-OSU CVM c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any thoughts on this section of the U of Florida app:

" Activities - Please indicate how you spent or how you plan to spend all time from graduation until enrollment at the University of Florida."

Activity, City/State/Country, From: To:


They only give you 4 lines...... Is this really as simple as:

School, U of somewhere, June 07- May 09 (for my post-bac work)
Work, Some Animal Clinic, June 07 - Aug 09
Work, Emergency Animal Clinic, April 08 - Aug 09


I feel like I am oversimplifying it, or is this the same idea everyone else has for that section?
 
How about packing/moving?

What do they want you to say, "I plan on quality time with my feet in the sand looking out over a perfectly serene blue landscape sipping Coronas"?
 
Anyone have any thoughts on this section of the U of Florida app:

" Activities - Please indicate how you spent or how you plan to spend all time from graduation until enrollment at the University of Florida."

Activity, City/State/Country, From: To:


They only give you 4 lines...... Is this really as simple as:

School, U of somewhere, June 07- May 09 (for my post-bac work)
Work, Some Animal Clinic, June 07 - Aug 09
Work, Emergency Animal Clinic, April 08 - Aug 09


I feel like I am oversimplifying it, or is this the same idea everyone else has for that section?

Thats exactly what they want. Just a basic way to see if youll be working, getting more experience, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats exactly what they want. Just a basic way to see if youll be working, getting more experience, etc.

What are you doing roaming around SDN? Go enjoy your 3-day weekend!! (My excuse is that I'm bored at the airport.) 😉
 
What are you doing roaming around SDN? Go enjoy your 3-day weekend!! (My excuse is that I'm bored at the airport.) 😉

Ha! If Eric is here giving advice and you are here bored, why am I here??


Umm .... I got lost for a moment while I was looking for something else. Yeah, that's it! I was temporarily lost.

Hey ... is there another quiz in SA Anatomy before Exam 1? When is the quiz? I was thinking 2 weeks to do the pelvic limb crap like we did thoracic, but maybe it is compressed in time now that we have a foundation?