UGA applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atl21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who already applied to UGA tell me their personal statement question? I cannot access their application online! I want to know what the question is so that i can prepare writing it. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone who already applied to UGA tell me their personal statement question? I cannot access their application online! I want to know what the question is so that i can prepare writing it. Thank you so much!

There is no penalty for just logging in at first and see the essay question.

If you don't finish it in two hour, you just have to begin with the application process all over again.
After all, it is only 400 Character (including spaces).. Not much to write at all.

Ah, another UGA applicant? We're so rare one sdn.

UGA ESSAY!! In the space provided below, please provide a personal statement as to what skills, talents, or abilities you possess that will be helpful to you in our program (Please limit to 400 characters. Letters, punctuation marks, and spaces all count as characters. This sentence has 49 characters but only 9 words.).

There it is, it's quite hard to limit myself to 400 characters since I'm so verbose. Best of luck to you (and me :))