UGA C/O 2018 applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TacomaGirl92

UGA C/O 2018!!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a little surprised that I couldn't find this one anywhere, but who's excited about waiting until late February?! I thought the UGA applicants could use a little support. Just a few more months!

I was wondering if everyone received the e-mail to mail their fall transcripts to VMCAS? Just curious. Hang in there!
 
I'm a little surprised that I couldn't find this one anywhere, but who's excited about waiting until late February?! I thought the UGA applicants could use a little support. Just a few more months!

I was wondering if everyone received the e-mail to mail their fall transcripts to VMCAS? Just curious. Hang in there!
I got that email too! This waiting game is no fun at all but I can't wait to hear!!