UGA Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bangshil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I should start off a new one instead of the old thread "Interview at UGA"

Congrats to everyone & can't wait to see you guys in the fall!
What is everyone doing about housing?

Members don't see this ad.

bangshil...

what are your stats if you do not mind me asking???

I had an interview there on Jan 14th and I am waiting for an acceptance letter.

bangshil...

what are your stats if you do not mind me asking???

I had an interview there on Jan 14th and I am waiting for an acceptance letter.

my stats are 3.55 pre-pharm, 84 PCAT, and 4-5 years of retail pharmacy experience. I also feel like I had an awesome interview (Jan. 13)

Members don't see this ad :)
my stats are 3.55 pre-pharm, 84 PCAT, and 4-5 years of retail pharmacy experience. I also feel like I had an awesome interview (Jan. 13)

oh my stats are 3.67 pre-pharm, 73 PCAT, and 6 years experience, certified tech, and two fields both retail and long term care. I too had an amazing interview and called to verify it b/c I did not want to pay a deposit to another school to hold onto my seat there...I really want to start my first year. I have never applied to school before this is the first time. My husband and I have plans to move to Athens anyway so I am hoping I get accepted in the April round otherwise that is really going to stink :eek:

oh my stats are 3.67 pre-pharm, 73 PCAT, and 6 years experience, certified tech, and two fields both retail and long term care. I too had an amazing interview and called to verify it b/c I did not want to pay a deposit to another school to hold onto my seat there...I really want to start my first year. I have never applied to school before this is the first time. My husband and I have plans to move to Athens anyway so I am hoping I get accepted in the April round otherwise that is really going to stink :eek:

Hey I also applied to UGA this year and did not get an acceptance letter yet. But u called to verify what? that you had an amazing interview??

well, i just emailed UGA today to officially give up my seat there, so congrats to one lucky person on the waiting list!

well, i just emailed UGA today to officially give up my seat there, so congrats to one lucky person on the waiting list!

hey thanks for giving up the seat asap!! no seriously...some very lucky person will greatly appreciate it!! what were your stats??

hey thanks for giving up the seat asap!! no seriously...some very lucky person will greatly appreciate it!! what were your stats??

BS in bio w/ minors in chem and philosophy @ LSU. 3.56 cum. GPA, think my UGA prereq GPA was like 3.6x. 4 years experience as a retail tech. PCAT Jan 09: 86 comp. 3/3 writing. PCAT Aug 09: 97 comp. 3/3 writing. Volunteer w/ JDRF and Boy's Hope Girl's Hope as well as relief efforts after hurricanes Katrina, Rita, and Gustav. Keep in mind though that I got an early admission offer (first year they did this) in Feb., so I didn't have as much competition back then as some of you guys are up against now. I got waitlisted at UGA last year (when I had the 86 PCAT score), and reapplied again this year.

I am also trying to figure out the housing thing. I'm very excited to be coming to Athens, and would like to live with another guy in Pharmacy School. I was thinking about looking at some 2 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom apartments near campus. Not a lot of time to meet roommate candidates though...

Congats to all who have been accepted. I received my acceptance letter last week, and I will be attending in the fall.

congrats to all and see you guys in the fall!! :love: