UGA GRE

Started by mHHhp3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mHHhp3

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been told Georgia relies heavily on GRE scores since they don't interview. What's your experiences/opinion on competitive scores? You have to have a 308 to apply and that's what I've been averaging on my practice tests. Thanks!
 
Where did you get info about the gre being important?

Do as well as you can. Based on a template of accepted students at UGA that was compiled for a pre vet club fromast years class, the self reported average was probably between 305-315.
 
I've been told Georgia relies heavily on GRE scores since they don't interview. What's your experiences/opinion on competitive scores? You have to have a 308 to apply and that's what I've been averaging on my practice tests. Thanks!
I don't think they rely "heavily" on GRE scores but maybe it's a little more than some schools who hardly care about them at all. Grades and experiences are still the most important. The average for the class of 2021 I think was around 313, so shoot for something in that range, but don't worry if you are a little lower than that. Good luck! :highfive: