UGA Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaq786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

This is for all the people that got accepted into UGA. Have you made living arrangements yet? If so, where do you plan to stay? I thought I would make this thread for all UGA pharm students to link up and find roommates.

Anyways, I'm trying to get a spot at East Campus Village.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been researching about a place to live and I contacted the UGA housing. They said the waiting list is pretty big for those who want to live on campus but some people may get a room on East Campus Village. The problem is that the dorms there are pretty expensive. So I was wondering if people would like to get together in a place outside campus but still in the bus line. The city is pretty small, so I think most places would work out.

I was also thinking about getting together on the day of orientation so we could meet other students and go from there. What do you all think? Making arrangements over the internet looks like a blind date for me lol...and we all know the bad experiences we can have sometimes, right!? lol J/k

Let me know your thoughts! And if you want to introduce yourself, that will be great so we start knowing each other. I am 22 years old, male, I live in Cumming (GA), and I have been in the USA for 4 years from South America. What about you?

My sister and I are looking for a place right now. She's an undergrad, if you guys want to live in apartment complex with us we can arrange car pool. The rent is 600 a month + electricity bill for me and my sister, but you have cable and wireless internet.

Oh, I've heard UGA already had orientation already for students already enrolled at UGA. I'm going there on the 15th of June to meet Dr. Wolfgang.