UGA ? Yes or No?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philong8901

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I want to apply to UGA when i Graduated in my high school, but i don't know a lot about this school, all i want to know is tuition, fees.

In the website they said, In-state undergraduate tuition at UGA is $466 per semester below the average of our peers.
So is that the words above mean if i go to that school 6 years(pharmacist), i will only pay for that school 12K only(i am now live in Savannah, i don't really know am i resident with that school or not!)

Once more, somebody explain for me "campus" mean?:idea::)

Members don't see this ad.

http://www.admissions.uga.edu/index.html

Most schools have websites that'll have all the information a prospective student needs. If they don't have it, don't be afraid to call them up and ask.

The campus is where all of the school's buildings and dorms are located.

When you become a pharmacy student, you are no longer a undergraduate. So that tuition will increase. If you aren't living at home, you will have to factor in the meal plans, books, and room into the cost of college. How easy would life be if we only had to pay 12k to be a pharmacist. Haha.