UH Fall 2009 Applicants

Started by RAMPHARMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RAMPHARMD

UHCOP Pharm.D. Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my online application to the UH COP a few days ago and I am praying that is well received. Who else has applied to the COP and what are your stats? I'm curious about my competition - lol!

My Stats:
GPA: 4.0
PCAT: 85
- Certified Pharmacy Technician for over a year
- Volunteered at local hospital's pharmacy
- Volunteered at free health clinic
- Chemistry tutor
- Phi Theta Kappa member/scholarship recipient
- Amazing references (I'm very blessed to know those whom I sought references from)
- 19 years old (just thought I would throw that in - lol!)
 
I submitted my online application to the UH COP a few days ago and I am praying that is well received. Who else has applied to the COP and what are your stats? I'm curious about my competition - lol!

My Stats:
GPA: 4.0
PCAT: 85
- Certified Pharmacy Technician for over a year
- Volunteered at local hospital's pharmacy
- Volunteered at free health clinic
- Chemistry tutor
- Phi Theta Kappa member/scholarship recipient
- Amazing references (I'm very blessed to know those whom I sought references from)
- 19 years old (just thought I would throw that in - lol!)

Nice stats but try posting in Uhcop thread.