UH Interview Questionnaire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4KhazModan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been reading the posts in the SDN for months now but this is the first time that I've actually posted a message. But anyway, to those who have done the interview questionnaire for UH COP, how long are the answers supposed to be? Do they have to be just short answers or would it be ok if we make it longer like a quarter of a page or even more so long as we get our point across :D ? This is in consideration of the fact that the the interview is only 30 minutes long and the interviewer (hopefully it would be Dr. Wallace or Busby) is holding the questionnaire as a sort of guideline.

Members don't see this ad.

4KhazModan said:
I've been reading the posts in the SDN for months now but this is the first time that I've actually posted a message. But anyway, to those who have done the interview questionnaire for UH COP, how long are the answers supposed to be? Do they have to be just short answers or would it be ok if we make it longer like a quarter of a page or even more so long as we get our point across :D ? This is in consideration of the fact that the the interview is only 30 minutes long and the interviewer (hopefully it would be Dr. Wallace or Busby) is holding the questionnaire as a sort of guideline.

As long as it takes to answer the question without been verbose. When is your interview?

do either of you know whether the interviewer has access to the file. i reviewed the interview feedback page and saw a mix of them...thanks for the info

p.s. congrats on the interview. mine is on 3/10!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if my interviewer had access to my GPA and PCAT scores, but he did have copies of the questionnaire and essay. But to be honest, I think he was seeing them for the first time when we sat down. I don't think he reviewed them before the interview. Which is a damn shame because I've still got callouses from answering all those questions. :mad:

Some of my answers were really long (quarter of a page), and I wonder if anyone reads all those answers. I was tempted to throw in an insult, like "I really believe I'm a strong candidate uhinterviewerssuck because of my strong communication skills..." just to see if someone would catch it. Why don't one of you guys try that and tell me how it goes.

that1guy said:
I don't know if my interviewer had access to my GPA and PCAT scores, but he did have copies of the questionnaire and essay. But to be honest, I think he was seeing them for the first time when we sat down. I don't think he reviewed them before the interview. Which is a damn shame because I've still got callouses from answering all those questions. :mad:

Some of my answers were really long (quarter of a page), and I wonder if anyone reads all those answers. I was tempted to throw in an insult, like "I really believe I'm a strong candidate uhinterviewerssuck because of my strong communication skills..." just to see if someone would catch it. Why don't one of you guys try that and tell me how it goes.

your interviewer sounded like my interviewer! i worked really hard on my questionnair and everything...hopefully he at least read it after the interview. hehehe

that1guy said:

my interviewer asked me two things about my questionnaire. and thats it. i spent so much time on it. i prepped to talk about all of it. oh well. mine was four pages total.