UH Off Campus Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Itoohaveadream

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone out there that is definitely going to UH COP??.. If so, what are ur living arrangements?... If anyone is looking for an apartment/roommates let me know ASAP!... i'm hoping to move by August 1st🙂 so let me know!!!!!!!
 
Itoohaveadream said:
Is there anyone out there that is definitely going to UH COP??.. If so, what are ur living arrangements?... If anyone is looking for an apartment/roommates let me know ASAP!... i'm hoping to move by August 1st🙂 so let me know!!!!!!!

Of course I still dont know where I'm going... hopefully the wait would end soon... but here's a link to the thread I started on UH Housing...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=262839&highlight=housing

Hope this helps 🙂