Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The recession is starting to hit us hard here in B.F.E. de PA. Today the directors for every department had to announce a wage freeze...we're lucky...UPMC will have to fire 1000-1200 workers...other local hospitals may even close. But my $3/hour raise will have to wait until 2010 it looks like. I still get my $5000 annual bonus though....only because its in writing. The older pharmacists are pissed...after you are there for 3 or so years, you start getting bonuses measured by documented clinical work...that's frozen for the time being, too. And staffing is on freeze, too. Hurray for the economy. 👍
Interestingly, it makes my existence even more valuable to my director because if I leave..I ain't getting replaced for at least a year.
Interestingly, it makes my existence even more valuable to my director because if I leave..I ain't getting replaced for at least a year.

