UHCO application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MUTD

Reaction score
Hello everyone, so it has been about two months since my optomcas application was verified and I recived an email from UHCO that they received my application on October 12th and I haven’t heard anything back yet. Did they take this long with anyone else? Or does this just count as a rejection? 😂

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I think I waited a little over a month before sending a follow-up email to Lyle. In that email, I did also include some positive updates to my optometric experience that occurred during that wait time (not sure if that had any effect). I would email Lyle Tate and just basically say - hey I submitted my app a while ago but haven't received any updates yet, wanted to make sure UHCO received all my application materials and I'm not missing anything. I received an interview invite a little less than 2 weeks after I sent that email (never got a response from Lyle though). I think this may be the next logical step.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I think I waited a little over a month before sending a follow-up email to Lyle. In that email, I did also include some positive updates to my optometric experience that occurred during that wait time (not sure if that had any effect). I would email Lyle Tate and just basically say - hey I submitted my app a while ago but haven't received any updates yet, wanted to make sure UHCO received all my application materials and I'm not missing anything. I received an interview invite a little less than 2 weeks after I sent that email (never got a response from Lyle though). I think this may be the next logical step.
thank you very much, i will make sure to do that