UHCO application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nnhi_89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, have any of you apply to UHCO? I wonder how long it usually take for them to contact you after all the document received? I have my optomcas submitted and verified quite long time ago. However, I just took my OAT mid January. I scanned and sent them the unofficial score too. I called the day after and they said everything is fine and they will give them to the committee. I don't want to sound like a crazy person call them every week. So if anyone have experience with UhCO please share. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application in July and have yet to hear anything from them! I've called several times and everytime they tell me it's been given to the committee. So hopefully you'll have better luck than I did!

I haven't heard from them yet. I am stressing over it. I have another interview coming up but UH is my top choice. I called Lyte Tate and he said it already sent to the comittee. My stat is not horrible I think. Do you know if anyone get a faster response from them or they just slow?