UHCO Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IceCreamLover34536

Reaction score
for those that interviewed at UHCO, what kind of questions did they ask besides from the usual “Why our school, why Optometry?”

Also, how long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview?

I don’t have that much time left bc I have to let another school know by the beginning of April.

My interview at UHCO is March 18th (Next Monday).

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I just wanted to ask how long did it take for you to hear back from UHCO? I’ve submitted my app almost a month and a half ago, haven’t heard anything besides we got your app and supplemental. I tried emailing them last week but no response. Will try to call them tomorrow to see what’s going on

Hi, I just wanted to ask how long did it take for you to hear back from UHCO? I’ve submitted my app almost a month and a half ago, haven’t heard anything besides we got your app and supplemental. I tried emailing them last week but no response. Will try to call them tomorrow to see what’s going on

I submitted both my Optomcas and supplemental App on Feb 5th.
It was verified on Feb 7th.

Got an interview invite on Feb 13th.

They don’t have a set list of questions so it just depends how your convo goes. It’s a panel of 4-5 interviewers and they are nice/try to make you feel welcome.

They should let you know the day of or the next day after your interview.