UHCO interview

Started by rjol
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rjol

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone go to UHCO for interview recently? Have you heard from them yet?
I went there for interview last Friday and now I am so nervous waiting for the results.:scared:
Many thanks🙂
 
destrin24,

Congradulations, on your acceptance. Just curious, what were your stats? I am very interested in getting into UHCO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you opt princess.

GPA: 3.63
OAT TS: 360
OAT AA: 340

Are you applying this year? If so, good luck on the application process. When you make it the interview, don't worry bc it's quite laid back.
 
I have an interview with UHCO this week and I was just curious about their interview process...what kind of questions do they ask? Is it very intense?