UHCO interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oogilily

Soccer rules all
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an invitation to interview by email at UHCO! Wooo! Did anybody else get an interview there? I'm interviewing on the 21st. Hope to see some of you there.

Members don't see this ad.

I will if you'd like me to :). How did you like Houston? Just curious...because I'm having serious issues deciding between Pacific and Houston....

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck on your interview. I heard theres 7 people being interviewed this first round. You shouldn't have a problem. Last year there were 12 people being interviewed first round and they all got accepted. I am currently in the process of submitting my application for UHCO, just need to finish that second essay.

Good luck on applying. Maybe I'll see you around. And thanks for the info.

Has anyone gotten interview invites to UH this year yet?
If so, how long did it take them to contact you after you turned in your application? My application was completed on the 16th of October and I'm getting antsy.... I'f I'm rejected, I'm not gonna have to wait until Feburary to find out am I...

I didn't apply anywhere else and this is really freaking me out.

Has anyone gotten interview invites to UH this year yet?
If so, how long did it take them to contact you after you turned in your application? My application was completed on the 16th of October and I'm getting antsy.... I'f I'm rejected, I'm not gonna have to wait until Feburary to find out am I...

I didn't apply anywhere else and this is really freaking me out.

Hey I got my app in by September 1st and heard word of what I was missing or what was completed about three weeks later. So I'm sure you'll hear word by this week or early next week at the latest. But I also emailed Ali Bailey like after a week asking what my status was.

thanks!
i emailed her yesterday morning and actually got a reply an hour later asking for an interview. yay! (coincidence, im sure. nothing to do with my email)
anyone else going to the nov 14th interview?

thanks!
i emailed her yesterday morning and actually got a reply an hour later asking for an interview. yay! (coincidence, im sure. nothing to do with my email)
anyone else going to the nov 14th interview?

Haha, wow that's pretty awesome! Good timing. Congrats & Goodluck!!