UHCO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optix

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone interviewed at UHCO?? I have an interview coming up and I'm super nervous. I've looked at the Interview Feedback on SDN...but there are not many recent submissions.

Can someone let me know how it went for them??
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, let me know how that interview goes? Good luck as well. Let me know how many slots you think are still open. =)

I just had my interview last Friday. At the end of the day I was told that it was pretty much the last round of interviews (our acceptance letters have to arrive by Monday). Don't take my word for it, but I guess that means that the admission of the rest of the applicants partially depends on how many people accept their seats.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was there last Friday as well. I was the Asian guy from UT. :)

I called UHCO, they are still accepting applicants. So don't give your hopes up.

I was there last Friday as well. I was the Asian guy from UT. :)

Oh, I remember you. I was the short Asian girl from UT. :) Actually, I think I saw you in Silverthorn's lab lecture on Wednesday...

Haha yeah, that's me. I didn't realize you and your friend were in that class until I had to do peer evaluations. And when I saw you two at UH, I knew I've seen both of you somewhere.

So will I be seeing you there next semester? :)