UHCO Online Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oogilily

Soccer rules all
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For any of those trying to apply to UHCO online (which started yesterday), it hasn't been running. UHCO said that the webmaster is having some problems with it and that it should be up and running sometime today (Thursday) and if not today really soon. Just thought I would let people know.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been trying to start a new application for UHCO today since they had problems yesterday like you said. Apparently it still isn't working because now it asks for a username and password, but I haven't set up an account so I can't log in. If anyone knows of a way to start a new application through UHCO please let me know! Otherwise I'm assuming they haven't fixed their application technical problems.

On the main page at UHCO there is a statement saying:

"We are currently experiencing technical issues with the online application. We are working to make it available as soon as possible. If you wish to be notified when the application goes online please email [email protected]."

So there's your answer. It still isn't working and it does have a password protection on it because it isn't work. Guess we have to be patient!