Uhco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member78681

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application early November and still haven't heard back from UHCO. I've already heard back from the other schools and have interviews set up and also have an acceptance, but UHCO is my 1st choice. Has anyone else had the same issue? How long did it take to hear back from UHCO?

Members don't see this ad.

I've had the same issue with them. My stats are fine and I've been accepted to all my other choices but for some reason I have yet to hear anything from them when I sent them my application in August.

I submitted my application early November and still haven't heard back from UHCO. I've already heard back from the other schools and have interviews set up and also have an acceptance, but UHCO is my 1st choice. Has anyone else had the same issue? How long did it take to hear back from UHCO?

Definitely contact them! I would email and call both Dr. Shulman and his assistant, Debbie McGee (not sure if I'm spelling it right - but you should be able to find it on their website). Those are the only two people that work full time in the admissions office..so smaller than a lot of schools. Plus Dr. Shulman also teaches at least one class. So they are hard to get a hold of...just be persistent! They will appreciate that and not look down on it - they like people to be enthusiastic about attending UHCO.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've had the same issue with them. My stats are fine and I've been accepted to all my other choices but for some reason I have yet to hear anything from them when I sent them my application in August.

I heard back today! Interviewing in January!

What are your stats?
3.8 GPA and 350 TS and overall! Don't give up! Your interviews will come too! By the way, if anyone is waiting to hear back from NECO from the Dec 16th interview, they sent out acceptances today! :) :) :)