UHCOP 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Izzym

Reaction score
Hey Guys so I recently got my interview!! How are you guys prepping ?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone that interviewed on September 28 for ED hear anything yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that interviewed already, how did you guys prepare? My interview is scheduled for November 9th and the email stated to prepare for MMI, which I'm really nervous about! Any tips you could share?

Hi everyone! I interviewed Sep 28th and received my acceptance letter Oct 12th. Preparing for the MMI, I purchased a book from Barnes and Noble called "Multiple Mini Interview (MMI): Winning Strategies from Admissions" by Samir Desai. It's a great look at what to expect, how to prepare, and contains a lot of practice problems w/ solutions. On interview day, the MMI was exactly what I expected it to be based off the info in this book. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I interviewed Sep 28th and received my acceptance letter Oct 12th. Preparing for the MMI, I purchased a book from Barnes and Noble called "Multiple Mini Interview (MMI): Winning Strategies from Admissions" by Samir Desai. It's a great look at what to expect, how to prepare, and contains a lot of practice problems w/ solutions. On interview day, the MMI was exactly what I expected it to be based off the info in this book. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip!

For those that interviewed already, how did you guys prepare? My interview is scheduled for November 9th and the email stated to prepare for MMI, which I'm really nervous about! Any tips you could share?
Hey I was looking to apply to UHCOP as well and wanted to know what did you get on the pcat if you dont mind sharing :)

Honestly there’s not many ways to prepare for it because the questions are random scenarios. However there are sample MMI’s on google that can give you a feel for what they’re like. The best thing you can do is be yourself and be confident in your answers. You’ll do great, and good luck !

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I was looking to apply to UHCOP as well and wanted to know what did you get on the pcat if you dont mind sharing :)
Composite: 99
Bio: 90
Chem: 99
Quantitative: 81
Reading: 99
Writing: 2.5

My GPA was something like 3.1-3.2

If you are seriously interested in the school, I would say go for it, even if your stats are below average. You probably have a better chance than you realize. What other schools are you considering?