Uhhhh GPA Reverse Trend?

Started by Benman44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Benman44

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So quick question i have kind of a weird trend instead of doing ****ty my first two years and then beefy it up my last 60 i had A's in all my science classes first 2 years and since then its been Ochem 1 and 2 B Physiology B Biochem B . lol God I hate B's i think im okay because i got A's in Zoo, Chem1 and Chem 2 and Physics 2, nutrition ( counts as a science ). didnt realize I had so many B's laaammmee.👎
 
So quick question i have kind of a weird trend instead of doing ****ty my first two years and then beefy it up my last 60 i had A's in all my science classes first 2 years and since then its been Ochem 1 and 2 B Physiology B Biochem B . lol God I hate B's i think im okay because i got A's in Zoo, Chem1 and Chem 2 and Physics 2, nutrition ( counts as a science ). didnt realize I had so many B's laaammmee.👎

Where's this question you speak of?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hah well i meant to put it as if they look good apon a upward trend would they look down on my downward trend?
 
hah well i meant to put it as if they look good apon a upward trend would they look down on my downward trend?

Well i had a slight downward trend through the years and I've still been accepted to 3 schools. I guess it really depends on your GPA and how much of a downward trend.
 
stock-photo-line-graph-showing-a-downward-trend-35694763.jpg

or
graph.gif


which one makes you feel more happy to look at?

anyways, i cant tell you that it will hurt you but it most surely will not help you to have a downward trend.
 
Wouldn't it depend on the extent of the downward trend? I mean... having a lower gpa of around 3.5 after getting a high gpa shouldn't be as bad as getting a 3.0/3.2 later on. How exact would a drop to 3.5 semesters be viewed by adcoms anyways?