UHS housing for new or existing students

FutureDOWife

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2000
Kansas City, MO USA
One more time...

I have posted about the Riverside Townhomes and there are only 2 units left. Here in the townhomes, we like to try to keep students in the homes, thus I am letting you know...

There are two 2 BR 1 1/2 bath units left. They are 15 minutes from the school, north of the river, and 5 minutes from Barry Rd. (lotsa shopping). The townhomes are three levels- 2 BR's upstairs with a full bath, kitchen, LR, half bath, and dining on the main level, and a full basement downstairs. The two BR townhome rents for $370 a month!!!!! You can't beat it!!!! If you might be interested, please email me at [email protected] and I will give you my phone # so I can give you more information. This is a great community full of UHS students and dental students and a wonderful family community as well!

Email me if you are interested!

Amy

DrT1169

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2004
Congrats Class of 2008

If you are looking for a unique living experience then the City Market area of Kansas City is for you. My name is Tony Murino and I am going to be a third year and UHS (KCUMB) and have been living in the City Market in a loft since I moved here from Chicago. This is by far the best place in the city to live. There are so many places to eat and drink and plus it is only a mile and a half to school. There are no bridges to cross or expressways to fight traffic every morning. I can tell you there is nothing like waking up at 7:30 and still making it to class on time.

There are 4 buildings in the river market that the office I work out of leases. All of them are great and have been recently renovated. The rent starts out at about $750 and goes up from there. These are ideal if you have someone to live with or have someone moving here with you. I work in the office mostly on the weekends but there is someone here seven days a week. So just call and set up an appointment so we can show you everything we have.

Check out the website at www.kcloftspace.com
Office number: 816-474-5638

Any questions post them here or call

Tony Murino

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.