UHS student budgets

Started by dmuoruhs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmuoruhs

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
Can anyone here from UHS enlighten me on what the student budget there is like? I mean in terms of living expenses etc., is it enough? I just got done with grad school and really cannot contribute anything...besides, my wife is moving with me so I won't be having a roommate, so to speak. Just some numbers would help since they don't have them listed in their catalog or website. Thanks in advance.
 
Numbers change year to year, but I think the last couple of years the budget has been around 42,000 bux. That includes tuition (which is in the upper 20 thousands.) 13 or 14 grand a year isn't a whole lot to live on, but cost of living isn't too expensive here in KC (as compared to the east or West coast anyway.)