Uic acceptance thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zeldadds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys!
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYY!!! good luck to all......!!!!

status has changed to OFFER MADE :):eek:
:thumbup::love::D

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS!!!:highfive: im so excited i couldnt sleep all night :laugh: i kept having dreams about not getting accepted :cry: and eveytime the phone rang i got worried, :barf:but i checked my status early today and it said offer made:soexcited: :woot:this has been a long journey OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! :boom:

CONGRATS!!!:highfive: im so excited i couldnt sleep all night :laugh: i kept having dreams about not getting accepted :cry: and eveytime the phone rang i got worried, :barf:but i checked my status early today and it said offer made:soexcited: :woot:this has been a long journey OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! :boom:

CoNgRaTzzz!!!! I know...it feels SOOO good to just SHOUT for JOY after all the many years of venting and frustrations from grades and studying of DAT!!
Wow...the work really did payoff!!!

Well...if u decide to choose UIC perhaps I'll c u there future classmate!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!

what were your stats? when did u guys apply?

mx41.

i had my interview in October*. I applied when the app first came out. i think a week later...;)

g'luck to you!:)

*Sorry about the mistake. Don't know what happened there!!

Last edited:
:hello:

I was accepted yesterday! UIC is my number 1 school so I will be there next august!

I am in too... See you guys next year...:thumbup:

I received a phone call and email yesterday.

i applied in october and interviewed in november, officially got the call DEC 1rst at 11:57am, sooo excited uic is my number 1 school. SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!!!!:soexcited::banana::banana::zip::zip:

Congrats to all. I'm a current student at UIC. Let me know if you have any questions.

I would start as soon as possible. I did not need them for dental anatomy and this years D1's did. You will need them for sure the fall of your D2 year for endodontics. Sooner the better.

I would start as soon as possible. I did not need them for dental anatomy and this years D1's did. You will need them for sure the fall of your D2 year for endodontics. Sooner the better.

How do you recommend storing them? I have my teeth in a solution of water and Peridex.

I would use 10% formalin if you have the ability to get it.