UIC Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NGP78

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you who were accepted receive a letter from the UIC Office of Admissions and Records yet? I just received mine today and the Medical Immunization Form and Acceptance form were not in the envelope. Did anyone else have the same problem? I checked their website for those forms and couldn't find them. If there is anyplace I haven't checked please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

NGP78 said:
Did any of you receive a letter from the UIC Office of Admissions and Records yet? I just received mine today and the Medical Immunization Form and Acceptance form were not in the envelope. Did anyone else have the same problem? I checked their website for those forms and couldn't find them. If there is anyplace I haven't checked please let me know.

I got the letter today too and the Medical Immunization Form was included. I'd just give them a call tomorrow and let them know. :cool:

what about the acceptance form, rxqueen?

Members don't see this ad :)
NGP78 said:
what about the acceptance form, rxqueen?

There was no acceptance form per se. I was a little confused about that too. Maybe someone was dozing off when they were stuffing the acceptance envelopes! :sleep:

I still haven't got anything from their Office of Admissions!!! What is the hold up? This is really starting to frustrate me!

hellooo its uic...haha..we all know about the people that work there as secretaries...the least reliable people on the planet...im just sayin it becuase i go to undergrad there..and they always seem to mess up somewhere..whether it be finacial aid..insurance..etc etc...just if i were u..i would call them atleast every time u send somthing..cause knowing them..they like eat it or somthing..... :laugh:...keep naggin em..or they wont get up and do it..and also email or somthign..do not call..atleast u have proof if u email the peepz...congrats on gettin into uic guys!

Well, I'm going to call in the morning to see what happened to all the missing forms. Don't worry Chitowngyrl, you'll get your letter!!

hey guys, can I ask u when the deadline for accepting the offer from UIC is?

There are a series of steps that must be completed and if we don't follow them, our offer for admission gets canceled. Certain steps have deadlines, and others don't. They never said a final date and time where all the money, forms, etc. must be submitted.

Okay, so I just got my forms from the Office of Admissions today. And it didn't have 1.) The Intent to Enroll Form and 2.) the envelope with mailing address for the immunization records that they said would be included. I called them today. They must have been getting calls about it all day because the lady who answered the phone finished my sentence for me when I was asking about it. She told me that the College of Pharmacy was sending it out seperately and it should arrive within a week.

The school just called me and said that there was a clerical mixup and all of the missing forms are going out in the mail today or tomorrow. The new deadline to accept/reject the offer of admission is May 17th. :luck:

I received a phone call, too.

So do any of you guys know what immunizations we have to get before starting?
I know the Hep B and TB. I already got those.

But do we need to get the polio shot as an adult? B/c I had it when I was 5, but I noticed that the form had a space that asked for the dates from when you were a child and then a space for the date when you got it as an adult?

Do we need to get a teter (sp?) for the other vaccinations b/c I know other schools ask for that!

I didn't know we had to get the TB vaccine. As for the titers and boosters, I'm going to call their office on Monday and find out.

Do any of you remember that sheet we had to sign the day of our interview? It had three things that we needed to do before starting classes. I know that one thing we had to do was have the Hep. B vaccinations, what were the other two?

NGP78 said:
I didn't know we had to get the TB vaccine. As for the titers and boosters, I'm going to call their office on Monday and find out.

Do any of you remember that sheet we had to sign the day of our interview? It had three things that we needed to do before starting classes. I know that one thing we had to do was have the Hep. B vaccinations, what were the other two?

Well, you only have to get the TB if you haven't got it within the past year. The last one I got was last year in Jan. so I had to get it again. I don't remember what was on that sheet. All I remembered was the Hep B. When you talk to UIC, please fill us in on what you find out!