UIC Advanced Standing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melissa1alva

Reaction score
Hello I just thought I'd start this thread here. Has anyone received an interview to UIC? I submitted my application over a month ago and I'm anxiously waiting for any news.

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet. I’m in the same boat. Heard they started sending invites last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here! did they already start sending invitations?

okay. Any idea how many candidates they interviewed?

Is there some sort of a WhatsApp group or something for UIC Advanced Standing applicants ? If not, can we make one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that i am aware of. But definitely its a good idea to start one though

Hey guys, any update on UIC interview??

Hello all,
I did receive interview invitation around end of May and gave my interview on June 1st week. I haven’t heard anything after that from them.

Hi everyone. Did anyone attend the UIC interview? Was it just personal or did they ask any treatment related questions or show any radiographs like other colleges did?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello.
I did attend the interview. It’s personal and closed file interview. They do not ask any subject related questions.

Reactions: 1 user
they had some this week and the last two weeks.Not sure if they sent out any more.

Not sure abt any more interviews but they have started to send acceptances. Abt 14-15 people atleast got their acceptance letter last week.....

Not sure abt any more interviews but they have started to send acceptances. Abt 14-15 people atleast got their acceptance letter last week.....

Hi,

Can you please tell me the source of this information? Just last week, all the interviewees attended a student session with current dental students.

Acceptances were sent 2 days before the session as there were 2 sessions.

2-3 people shared their profiles, they were typical first round of acceptance profiles. Reflected months n years of hard work n dedication, well deserved acceptances.

Hi everyone,

I got wait-listed at UIC. :(

Really??!!!
I was told on the day of interview that they will let us know about the acceptances in August.

Same,,,, but they've been sending acceptances and waitlists for the past two weeks

My interview was on July 20 th . I still didn't receive anything about acceptance or rejection.

They are. First batch 2 weeks deadline is today. So hopefully they should release next batch by the end of this week or starting of next week. Till now only may batch interviews for acceptance letters.

They are. First batch 2 weeks deadline is today. So hopefully they should release next batch by the end of this week or starting of next week. Till now only may batch interviews for acceptance letters.
Do u know the profiles and if anyone on visa were accepted?

What do you mean by first batch? I am not understanding how this application/interview process goes. Does first batch mean the first batch of students interviewed or the first batch of students that applied first ?

Are they done with sending acceptances? Did anyone else receive anything last week?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I’m an Illinois resident.
Graduated from BDS in 2012 from India. TOEFL 102
GPA 3.76
Passed both NBDE 1&2

Hello, do you have any attempts in boards? I just want to know if they accept students with attemps? Thank you so much