UIC alternate List

Started by rosey189
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rosey189

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email that I have been placed on the alternate list at UIC 🙁 Anyone else receive this email??
 
rosey189 said:
I just received an email that I have been placed on the alternate list at UIC 🙁 Anyone else receive this email??

I haven't received anything yet....does that mean I'll most likely be rejected?? :scared:
 
At least you still have hope....I got a rejection letter.......feeling so down now.... SIUE is my last hope......
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rosey189 said:
I just received an email that I have been placed on the alternate list at UIC 🙁 Anyone else receive this email??



I got the same email, oh well, I hope we get accepted eventually. I beginning to think nobody wants me, I can't be that bad 😕 .
 
At least you still have hope....I got a rejection letter.......feeling so down now.... SIUE is my last hope......

I am in the alternative list too... and the number is very high that i don't think I can get in UIC...🙁

Escape, did you get accepted from SIUE? Are you living around SIUE? Sorry I am just curious because if I do accept their offer I may be one of the few "outsiders" there...