UIC Alternate List

Started by pt4me
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pt4me

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone on the UIC alternate list was able to find out more information about potential openings. In my letter I was told to email, which I did, and have not yet gotten a response. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else or if they were able to call and find out information. You never know, maybe my email didn't go through. Thanks!
 
I'm still waiting on an e-mail response too. I imagine she got a lot of requests yesterday....
 
Ya I wonder how many people are on the alternate list and what they are going to tell us.
 
I got a phone call from Demetra today saying they are removing me from the alternate list/giving me an offer. I had to let them know if I wanted an offer packet in the mail, or if I have decided to go elsewhere/committed somewhere else, then they weren't going to bother mailing it. I was either #20 or #22 on the waitlist to begin with.

I asked for the packet which will be sent out tomorrow. I'm pretty much set on NU, but I'd definitely like to see what UIC's info packet looks like before I send in my deposit to NU.

Good luck to you all!