-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UIC Anyone?
Started by sss08
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Omg, me too! My whole year has just been made!!!!! Congrats to everyone else!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too!
Hey, does everyone else's AADSAS say you've been offerered a place in the Fall 2006 D-1 Class? I'm hoping this is just a typo 😕
Hey, does everyone else's AADSAS say you've been offerered a place in the Fall 2006 D-1 Class? I'm hoping this is just a typo 😕
Yeah, mine does too.
Maybe we're the class of 2010, 2 years of dental school and you're done. I like it!!

Me too! Should I be worried since it says 2006? I have another interview Monday all the way in San Francisco (I'm in Chicago). I didn't want to go if I got into UIC. Should I call UIC?
did you receive a phone call as well?
im in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm accepted! I'm going to celebrate by taking a huge nap. It's been a long week.
Hey everyone, I emailed with Ann today, and she said that the "2006" was a mistake so not to worry. They're also sending out official letters next week with instructions on making a deposit, etc.
If you haven't had your status updated at all, then it probably means you're in that small group that they haven't made any decisions on yet. You may have to wait until their next committee meeting for a decision. Congrats again to everyone!
If you haven't had your status updated at all, then it probably means you're in that small group that they haven't made any decisions on yet. You may have to wait until their next committee meeting for a decision. Congrats again to everyone!
As seemingly the sole UIC representative left on SDN, congratulations to all.
Celebrate for now, but for the love of all that is sacred, get out and have some fun in the coming months.
The time will go by VERY fast.
Everytime I see a herd of suited up interviewees walk by, I can't help but think just how fast that year went.
Congrats again.
Celebrate for now, but for the love of all that is sacred, get out and have some fun in the coming months.
The time will go by VERY fast.
Everytime I see a herd of suited up interviewees walk by, I can't help but think just how fast that year went.
Congrats again.
I got in too . . . for the fall 2006 as well, haha. Congrats to everyone! I actually can't wait to give them that $300 deposit, never thought i would be so happy for parting with $300 bucks (and then alot more to follow 😉!)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 306
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 950