UIC Anyone?

Started by sss08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sss08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when they post on AADSAS, I remember they said they would today bit mine is blank..
 
Omg, me too! My whole year has just been made!!!!! Congrats to everyone else!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just checked my AADSAS status and I GOT IN TOO!!!!! =D


so do i just wait for them to call me and confirm? or should i call them??
 
Hey, does everyone else's AADSAS say you've been offerered a place in the Fall 2006 D-1 Class? I'm hoping this is just a typo 😕
 
haha yea thats what mine says too...i didn't even notice that until you mentioned it...i just focused on the "offer made" part =P
 
Hey, does everyone else's AADSAS say you've been offerered a place in the Fall 2006 D-1 Class? I'm hoping this is just a typo 😕

Yeah, mine does too.

Maybe we're the class of 2010, 2 years of dental school and you're done. I like it!!:laugh:
 
so what do we do now?? should we call them or wait for them to contact us? or just wait for the actual letter in the mail?
 
Me too! Should I be worried since it says 2006? I have another interview Monday all the way in San Francisco (I'm in Chicago). I didn't want to go if I got into UIC. Should I call UIC?
 
nope...no phone calls today. just the updated status on AADSAS. I have an interview at Case in a few weeks, but i think im gonna cancel that one. but should i call uic first to confirm and make sure?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine still says "invited for interview". Didn't they say they would change the status to something different no matter what?
 
Hey everyone, I emailed with Ann today, and she said that the "2006" was a mistake so not to worry. They're also sending out official letters next week with instructions on making a deposit, etc.

If you haven't had your status updated at all, then it probably means you're in that small group that they haven't made any decisions on yet. You may have to wait until their next committee meeting for a decision. Congrats again to everyone!
 
As seemingly the sole UIC representative left on SDN, congratulations to all.

Celebrate for now, but for the love of all that is sacred, get out and have some fun in the coming months.

The time will go by VERY fast.

Everytime I see a herd of suited up interviewees walk by, I can't help but think just how fast that year went.

Congrats again.
 
I got in too . . . for the fall 2006 as well, haha. Congrats to everyone! I actually can't wait to give them that $300 deposit, never thought i would be so happy for parting with $300 bucks (and then alot more to follow 😉!)