Uic anyone????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Xray

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! Have you heard from UIC yet?
I got the emial requesting the fee payment on 7/30. Check was sent the next day. They still did not cash my check. Anyone in the same situation???
On my AADSAS School Decision section it says "Waiting Additional Information." I tried to contact them and check if they are just missing my check, but no one returned my call. Is there an email address we can contact them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! Have you heard from UIC yet?
I got the emial requesting the fee payment on 7/30. Check was sent the next day. They still did not cash my check. Anyone in the same situation???
On my AADSAS School Decision section it says "Waiting Additional Information." I tried to contact them and check if they are just missing my check, but no one returned my call. Is there an email address we can contact them?

I am in the same situation and no one returned my call after I left a message.

My mailing was 7/24 and no one requested my appl fee yet or contacted me in any way.
Calling there is a waste of time.
From the past posts I can see UIC does not start reviewing their appl until Sep. Invites usually start going out second half of Sep for late Oct- Nov interviews. So we should start hearing from them in the couple of weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
My app was mailed 7/24 as well and like you I have not heard anything from them, not even a request for the fee. But, I do know that like you said, they really don't start to review new apps until some time in September.

So, basicaly we are all in the same boat... Let's keep each other updated about UIC status. If you here from them, let us know. :) Thanks

My status for UIC just changed on AADSAS to "Application Complete". On my bank statement, I still do not see that my check was cashed.

My status also changed today on AADSAS to application complete.

They are saying they still don't have one of my letters that was submitted over a month ago. In the email they say the info should be current, but they also say not to call them. I don't know what to do.

I got email from UIC today. They said to allow 45 days to cash the check. They will start reviewing applications Sep. 1st. soon...... :)

I got an email saying application reviews begin Sept 1, and the status of the check will not affect your application standing.

Xray and oralcav711,

What mailing batches were you guys in?

I have no update on adsas yet :( although I did finally get that fee request...

KitKat,
My app was mailed on the same day as you, 7/24. I'm hoping that we will hear from them soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I mailed my check on 8/28 :rolleyes:. App on AADSAS says received/waiting additional info. I kind of wish I had ignored the instructions to wait for the confirmation email before sending the check...

Xray and oralcav711,

What mailing batches were you guys in?

I have no update on adsas yet :( although I did finally get that fee request...

My application was mailed on 7/18. My status on AADSAS again changed to "Recieved/Waiting additional information" I am not sure what is going on with aadsas anymore. I also received the email as Xray a while ago.

My Application was mailed on 7/10

So, listen to this....You know that i posted few days ago that my addsas application for UIC was changed to "App. complete." Well, on Friday it was changed back to "Waiting additional info." :eek::eek::eek:

So, listen to this....You know that i posted few days ago that my addsas application for UIC was changed to "App. complete." Well, on Friday it was changed back to "Waiting additional info." :eek::eek::eek:

as long as u got the email saying ur application is complete, I wouldn't be worried at all.

7/24 mailing, AADSAS status changed to Received/Waiting for additional info

Has anyone's check been cashed yet?

Check hasn't been cashed either...mailed in on 8/28. Although 9/10/09 application is complete on AADSAS...so maybe they have and bank statement hasn't been updated yet.

No. My check has not been cashed yet! My status on changed to app complete (again) on 9/2. Hope it will stay this way. :)

Hey everyone! Good luck this cycle! I am applying to UIC late unfortunately.. but you all should post when you get your interview invite from UIC. Have any of you heard from UIC yet regarding when they will start interviewing?

so the invitations went out today again...
I am guessing they filled out pre Dec spots
anyone besides those 4 people on predents received invite?

so the invitations went out today again...
I am guessing they filled out pre Dec spots
anyone besides those 4 people on predents received invite?

How would you know that?

as I said I am guessing
last year they interviewed 60 people pre Dec 1, offered 48 acceptances, 30 of deposits was sent. So rest of post Dec crowd interviewed for 30 spots with few OOS for their share.
There 3 interview dates listed on predents, UIC had in the past 10-12-15 people per group. So min 30 invites were sent, max 45 judging by predents numbers. That is why I am trying to ask around if any people who did not registered on predents have other invite dates....

Got UIC a little while back and SIU today

Got UIC a little while back and SIU today

Does anyone know how long it takes for uic to cash the supplemental check? I received an email on 10/12 stating I should send the $65. I mailed it out the 13th. I hope it doesn't take weeks for them to process my app since its later in the application process. :confused:

Does anyone know how long it takes for uic to cash the supplemental check? I received an email on 10/12 stating I should send the $65. I mailed it out the 13th. I hope it doesn't take weeks for them to process my app since its later in the application process. :confused:

For mine it took more than a month. I think it was about 6 weeks or so. Maybe they will get it cashed fasted now since probably number of applications they are receiving now is lower than it was in August.

For mine it took more than a month. I think it was about 6 weeks or so. Maybe they will get it cashed fasted now since probably number of applications they are receiving now is lower than it was in August.

I would like to know what the purpose of a supplemental fee is? I applied to UIC and they said not send the fee until someone contacts you and they contacted me a month ago. They just cashed my check and I was wondering if that means they are considering me for an interview or they just want the fee to review my application?

I would like to know what the purpose of a supplemental fee is? I applied to UIC and they said not send the fee until someone contacts you and they contacted me a month ago. They just cashed my check and I was wondering if that means they are considering me for an interview or they just want the fee to review my application?

Just to review. My check was cashed over a month ago and no interview still :-(. Same with some friends.

uic held interviews today i think they still have more pre dec dates available but not sure, stay positive :thumbup:

Anyone that interviewed at UIC get a call today?

i havent recieved a call yet but on the aadsas application it sais offer made :confused: ive been waiting by the phone though to see if they will call

i havent recieved a call yet but on the aadsas application it sais offer made :confused: ive been waiting by the phone though to see if they will call

Offer Made means you'r in! Congratulations!