UIC Decisions 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

footballdiablo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did everyone who got accepted to UIC receive an email and a letter? Did anyone waitlisted receive an email? I am on winter break and not near my mailbox so i can't check it, so I am just wondering if people who havent received any kind of email are those who didnt get in at all.

thanks
 
From what I have read, accepted applicants received an email. Waitlisted and denied applicants received a letter.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure!

Overall GPA: 3.7
Science/Math: 3.6
Hours observed:
200 + Outpatient Orthopedic (I currently work as a rehabilitation aide!)
30 Nursing Home
8 Rehabilitation Hospital

Extracurriculars/Others: President of my sorority, Worked as an aide for a young man with autism, a Business Club, Alternative Spring Break Site Development Chair

I was accepted into Bradley's program and have an interview at Midwestern next week. Still waiting to hear from a couple other places.
 
Congrats!

Im a current UIC student finishing up my bachelors in kinesiology. I got accepted into Northwestern, Midwestern, and Governors State. I'm still waiting to hear back from NIU, but it is going to be a real tough decision.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2