UIC DMDAS 2019 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistry@101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Can anyone share their experience of interviewing at UIC?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you already received an invitation?

Members don't see this ad :)
all i have heard is that its casual and easy going. I just wanted to know what is your completion date? if you dnt mind sharing that.
Hi dentorule. Thanks for the information. Do you know any specific questions that they like to ask?
I got the completion date, and the interview invite the same day- March 21st.

Hi dentorule. Thanks for the information. Do you know any specific questions that they like to ask?
I got the completion date, and the interview invite the same day- March 21st.
Tht is impressive!!. Well, in the past(read 3- 4 years) people said they had two interviews and one was based on their CV.I do not have any recent information. When is your interview ? Good Luck!

Tht is impressive!!. Well, in the past(read 3- 4 years) people said they had two interviews and one was based on their CV.I do not have any recent information. When is your interview ? Good Luck!
Hi. can I apply to UIC with a H4 visa. Thanks.

Thank you Dentorule. My interview is in 3 weeks.

Hi. can I apply to UIC with a H4 visa. Thanks.
As far as I know UIC accepts only green card holders and citizens. But you should check their website or email them to be sure.

Reactions: 1 user
I got an IV, too. My interview is on April 25th

Congratulations guys! Good luck for your interview.
I want to ask if you can clarify that you got separate application completion email and acceptance email or just a combined one?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations @kyunna
May I know your application completion date?
And do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you and congratulations once again!

Last edited:
Congratulations @kyunna
May I know your application completion date?
And do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you and congratulations once again!
Got my completion on March 28.
Nbde 1/2, Gpa 2.8, 2 years as DA, 6 months Hygienist.

Seems like they’re sending the invites every Tuesday. Not sure tho

Thank you so much @kyunna ..good luck for your interview!! When is your interview? In May?

Thank you so much @kyunna ..good luck for your interview!! When is your interview? In May?
May 1st. But they ask me to choose either April 25 or the 1st so maybe they’re still filling up some spots

Hope the best for all. Please keep us updated

When did u get the invite and completion date? Congrats btw!

Completion date March 27 and i received my interview confirmation on march 29. Interview date on april 25th

As far as I know UIC accepts only green card holders and citizens. But you should check their website or email them to be sure.
I heard they've changed it this year. Everyone is allowed to apply. Even F1 visa holders

Has anybody got a completion email in April and got an interview?

May I know your completion date and I've date?
Completion was 13th March, IV email 15th March, and Iv date is 16th April.
Is there anyone here who has the interview on 16th April?

Last edited:
The email from UIC states the same: Person with valid visa status only.
People on visiting visa won't be accepted, if Im right.

Has anybody got an interview who got a completion email after 1st april? Or know someone who got an interview?

They’ll probably send more invites tomorrow (Tuesday)

Thank you for your prompt reply!
Hey I’m not sure about that, I’m just assuming since some people who responded gets it mostly on tuesdays

Congratulations guys! Good luck for your interview.
I want to ask if you can clarify that you got separate application completion email and acceptance email or just a combined one?
Hi! I got my application completion and interview invite email the same day. The emails were separate and came at different times, but on the same day.

anyone guys got interview with completion date in April??

anyone guys got interview with completion date in April??
Hey @Seagall ..I haven't heard any news about their invitations for the applicants who submitted their applications in April! Please let me know if you hear anything.

Has anyone applied with just NBDE part 1 and got an interview ?

Completion was 13th March, IV email 15th March, and Iv date is 16th April.
Is there anyone here who has the interview on 16th April?
@hygienedds Could you share anything from your experience during the interview? if you don't mind.

Last edited: