UIC DPT Acceptance

Started by knr32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

knr32

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys!

I heard UIC was sending out their decisions this month and I was wondering if anyone has heard back from them yet. They are my top school right now and I am anxiously awaiting my decision. If you have heard back could you also put your stats in the post?

Thanks!
 
I got an email from them today saying I was on their "alternate list." Does anyone else get this email or know if this is the same thing as their wait list?

stats:
overall GPA : 3.82
pre-rec GPA : 3.75
GRE : 157 V; 156 Q; 4.0 W
hours : 150 outpatient; 30 inpatient
 
Last edited:
I got an email from them today saying I was on their "alternate list." Does anyone else get this email or know if this is the same thing as their wait list?

stats:
overall GPA : 3.82
pre-rec GPA : 3.75
GRE : 157 V; 156 Q; 4.0 W
hours : 110 private clinic; 20 inpatient


Yeah that is their waitlist ! It's better than a rejection. Congrats!
 
I got an email from them today saying I was on their "alternate list." Does anyone else get this email or know if this is the same thing as their wait list?

stats:
overall GPA : 3.82
pre-rec GPA : 3.75
GRE : 157 V; 156 Q; 4.0 W
hours : 110 private clinic; 20 inpatient
I got the same email. On the waiting list as well.