UIC Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subdoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all...

I was wondering if anybody has interview feedback from UIC? There really isn't any relevant feedback on the "Interview Feedback" link at the top of the page. I am guessing it is fear from other applicants of helping out rivals?!? I'll be sure to post any info after mine.

I was extended an offer to interview on 11 Dec, so I am pretty pumped. I submitted the dental app a tad late (Sept) as I only figured out I wanted to be a Dentist this summer.

Any info would be appreciated...

--------
AA 18/TS 17/P 19
GPA (graduated 2001) 3.42/3.26 Sci

Members don't see this ad.

congrats on the interview invite!
I am still waiting to hear back from UIC :(
when did you get the interview offer? and what is your AADSAS status for UIC?
I just want to be sure I'm not totally out of luck :(

btw, good luck at your interview :)

I received a phone call on 18 Nov early in the morning (I'm on the West Coast) inviting me to the interview. My AADSAS status was updated immediately from "Received/Under Review" to "Invited for Interview." They coordinated a date for me over the phone, and I think that date may be the last slot that was available before Christmas. I had to squeeze it in between Orgo and Bio finals and a trip out east for Army/Navy.

Good luck on your applications (I am still waiting to hear from 16 schools! ...Ha!)