UIC information session

Started by Murphy005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Murphy005

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending the UIC information session tomorrow. To anyone that has attended or may be aware: are we expected to dress in business wear, or is it more casual?
 
I will be attending the UIC information session tomorrow. To anyone that has attended or may be aware: are we expected to dress in business wear, or is it more casual?

I am going to an info session this week too (UNC), and was wondering the same thing. I am going to assume business casual but I have not been to any to know for sure.